This site has affiliate links and sponsored content. Read my Disclosure Policy.
Today I have a super easy recipe for you guys and it's perfect for this time of year when you want something warm and cheesy. It's a Chicken Quesadilla recipe and once again I'm using Keystone Meats Canned Chicken. I love this stuff! It's so easy because it's already shredded and cooked and all I have to do is reheat it!
- 1 bag of Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can of Keystone Meats Chicken
- Sour Cream
1. Place cheese on one tortilla and then layer with some chicken and then cheese again. Place into non-stick pan over medium heat.
2. Place another tortilla over top. Wait till bottom gets browned then flip and heat until that side gets browned and cheese is melted throughout.
3. Use a pizza cutter to cut into triangles. Serve with sour cream on the side.
See? I told you it was easy. Seriously I love canned meat from Keystone Meats and it's only got 100 mg of sodium in it!
Keystone Meats is giving away 2 cans of chicken or beef to one lucky winner so you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious dinner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway