Um Hi, my name is Ellen and I'm obsessed with anything having to do with organizing! I almost had a panic attack as I walked into The Container Store in King of Prussia. I actually got to preview the store last week before it even opened!
1. This King of Prussia location is their first in Pennsylvania! The 24,000 square feet of storage and organizing solutions is well worth the drive!
2. No other retailer offers this much stuff! They have over 300 food storage solutions, 750 organized office products, 45 types of laundry hampers, 350 organized travel products, and 70 styles of hangers!
3. The average full-time salesperson at The Container Store goes through over 263 hours of training. This ensures the best customer service to all customers so you never have to feel lost and alone when trying to make a decision or figure something out while in store!
4. The Container Store loves their employees. They even have somewhat of a "rainy day fund" that they donated $100,000 into last year so that if something tragic happens to an employee they can help with costs whether it's a natural disaster or a bad personal experience. That is so amazing to me! You can read more about how much they care about their employees and customers on their blog, What We Stand For.
5. They support Made in the USA products. You can find them everywhere you look!