Okay so I have a quick rant... I HATE CAPTCHAS! I can't take it anymore. I remember at a blog meet up I was at someone was giving tips on how to get more comments, more giveaway entrants, and more engagement on your blog and they made a point to explain that getting rid of Captcha check will do that. If people have to try 5, 10, or 15 times to enter a damn word (actually, just a bunch of letters that don't spell anything) they are less likely to comment on your blog. I use Blogger for my blog and it does a great job of catching spam in the spam folder. I haven't had a spam comment go through in months!
Also, some alternatives you can do are:
1. Require approval on comments 2 weeks or older (that's usually where spam bots leave spam comments)
2. Require approval on all comments
3. Just get rid of the damn captcha check.
I've been commenting on other blogs and entering their giveaways but now I've not been able to for the past couple of weeks. So I just gave up. Yesterday I tried one like seriously 7 times. I'm not a damn robot! The letterss are just impossible to read!
On another note...
How much do you LOVE my new Sperry shoes! They have sequins and leopard print and I can't wait to show them off in outfit posts. Do you guys have Sperry shoes? Everyone says that I will love them and get tons more!
And lastly, I saw this awesome post from Lena B Actually so I'm answering her questions and asking some of my own.
1. When did you last laugh?I'm always laughing and making sarcastic remarks with my friends and coworkers so this morning I laughed when we were making random jokes about everyday stuff!
2. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
None, I would pay cash! Helloooo it's me... I'm on my way to being debt free and only paying with cash!
3. What's under your bed?
Off season clothes and some shoes.
4. What do you consider your best physcial feature?
My legs and my eyes :)
5. What is your best childhood memory?
All the day trips my mom took me and my brother on in the summertime when she was a stay at home mom!
6. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 & copy the fourth sentence here:
"I know that when I feel energetic, I find it much easier to behave in ways that make me happy"
7. Seen anything weird lately?Yes, I actually saw some insanely weird captchas lately, haha!
8. If you could change one thing about your home, without worry or expense, what would you do?
Well I live at home with my parents temporarily so I would actually just get ALL the carpet/floors replaced throughout the whole house!
9. What is your favorite time of day?
Evening before the sun sets!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust and attraction at first sight. Love has to be developed over time or once you get to know someone!
11. Tell me something about you most people don't know.
When I was 21 (in 2008) my very best girlfriend (considered her my sister) past away. Definitely changed my life but also did a lot for me as a person when it comes to growth.
Now it's time for you to play along and answer my 11 questions for you!
1. If you could have any item of clothing or accessories regardless or price, in your closet or wardrobe, what would it be?
2. Would you rather have a million dollars or a million unique page views a day? (bloggers!)
3. What kind of car do you drive?
4. Do you prefer texting or calling?
5.What's your biggest pet peeve about Facebook? (can be anything!)
6. What's a random fact about yourself that most people don't know?
7. Silver or gold?
8. Have you ever meditated?
9. What's your favorite brand of shoe?
10. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?
11. What TV/Movie character do you most relate to and why?
If you answer my questions, please come back and add the link to the comments!